Full-time City of Tucson employees participate in one of the following pension plans:
- Tucson Supplemental Retirement System (Permanent, full-time civilian employees)
- Public Safety Personnel Retirement System (Commissioned Police and Fire)
- Elected Officials Retirement System (EORP) (Mayor and Council members)
I WANT TO...
- Start, Stop or Change my Deferred Comp contribution
- Estimate when I can retire (TSRS only! Public Safety: Please contact PSPRS.)
- Please contact your payroll clerk to change your address, direct deposit or tax withholding
- Change my address
- Change my City of Tucson pension direct deposit
- Change my City of Tucson pension tax withholding
- Know when I'll get my TSRS pension check
DEFERRED COMPENSATION (Section 457 PLAN)
For most people, your pension may not be enough. To help employees save for retirement, the City offers voluntary, tax-deferred Deferred Compensation.