Welcome to the LIVE WELL BE WELL website. Please use this site as a resource for up-coming events, increasing your personal health knowledge, and to help you lead a healthy and happy life at work and at home.
The LIVE WELL BE WELL program is designed to offer courses, screenings, activities, and resources to promote and preserve the health of the City’s employees & retirees.
Useful links for information regarding your health!
|Physical Activity||Smoking and Tobacco Use|
|At Work Health|
Take Advantage of Live Well Be Well programs designed to promote a healthier you!
|Get Your Flu Shot||Take A Personal Health Screening|
|Manage Your Diabetes||Healthy Pregancies, Healthy Babies|
|Healthly Lifestyle Management Programs||Stop Smoking|
|Warm Up To Work Stretching Program||Manage Your Stress|
Easy steps you can take to achieve better health!
- Learn Your Risks
- Take your Health Risk Assessment
- Learn about your health risks and current conditions
- Increase your physical activity to at least 30 minutes per day
- Increase intensity and duration slowly and gradually
- Maintain Healthy Eating Portions
- Don't overeat! Excess/unnecessary foods lead to obesity!
- Maintain a healthy BMI -
- Have Your Benefits work for you
- Keep up with your My Cigna Account
- Know your numbers campaign